Achievement section question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cornfed101

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey so if I don’t have any academic achievements (no dean’s list, no scholarships, nada) can I do “interesting” achievements or would ADCOMS look negatively on that? I got second place in a chicken nugget eating contest last summer... thoughts?
 
Be prepared to explain in an interview why you didn't get first place

Maybe I could tell a story about how I resuscitated the first place contestant after he started choking... maybe I need to add that to my PS “and the half chewed nugget flew out of his mouth. That’s when I knew I had to be a doctor”
 
Maybe I could tell a story about how I resuscitated the first place contestant after he started choking... maybe I need to add that to my PS “and the half chewed nugget flew out of his mouth. That’s when I knew I had to be a doctor”
OP don't forget to mention that everyone clapped