achievements/activities overlap

Started by pinkdino
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pinkdino

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys
In my activities section, for example, my research, I combined the research scholarship I received with my work accomplished. However, seeing the extra "achievements" section in AACOMAS confused me. Do I take the scholarship out of my research description and only list it separately in achievements, or do I leave it and list it twice? But have different reflections?
The same goes for awards that I have earned for different positions. I combined them with the experience description but I don't want my achievements section to be empty.

Any advice would be extremely helpful!

Also, thank you to everyone so kind in helping me navigate the AACOMAS application !