Achiever (First Test)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Worried12345

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
New to Achiever! I heard that Achiever is way more difficult than the real DAT and I was wondering what the real DAT score may be compared to my results from the first Achiever test

PAT: 21
Bio: 20
GChem: 19
OChem: 19
TS:20
RC: 17

The QR section was a straight 0% because some weird pop-up came up and I accidentally clicked it and it ended the test right then and there...

Any suggestions/insight/help will be very appreciated!
 
I personally didn't use Achiever, but from what i've read throughout SDN, it is a lot harder than the DAT and almost all users scored a lot higher on the real thing.

So I think you have nothing to worry about! 🙂
Gl!