Achiever for Sciences Only?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ryan85

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking the DAT on Friday and I have yet to do the DAT Achiever tests. I am strapped for time, so I was considering going over the sciences only and taking the TopScore tests since those are more comparable to the real thing.

Is going over the Achiever science sections worth my time even if I have done all the Kaplan and Princeton Review stuff already?

Members don't see this ad.

I think that you should go over PAT of achiever as well. you have 3 days to go over both softwares. Good luck :thumbup:

ryan85 said:
I'm taking the DAT on Friday and I have yet to do the DAT Achiever tests. I am strapped for time, so I was considering going over the sciences only and taking the TopScore tests since those are more comparable to the real thing.

Is going over the Achiever science sections worth my time even if I have done all the Kaplan and Princeton Review stuff already?

I agree. You should go over the PAT section in achiever also. It is alot more helpful than Topscore's PAT.

Try to do the achiever exams a couple of days ahead of time, also, because they are really a confidence downer. I was depressed and wanted to cry after taking science and PAT of Achiever 1, so make sure you take a final kaplan or topscore test to boost your confidence again. Also if you are not great at QR take at least 1 achiever QR test because they include common conversions and identities that you may not know. Good luck!