Achiever Scores... HELP, Suggestions???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Philippines03j

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... I am not sure what to think:rolleyes: I remember looking at past breakdowns(for some reason cant find them anymore) that would say to estimate your score higher when using Achiever but I am not sure how to interpret them. Except that I need to improve alot in the next 28 days! With this said I know that practice scores are only practice scores... They dont mean a lot when it comes down to it but that does not keep me from getting worried. This is what I got on my third achiever. Took it now so I dont get discouraged closer to my dat. I still have Topscore.

Bio---Chem---O-chem----PAT----RC----QR---AA
15---16------19----------19-----20----22---18

I feel fine with O chem and Pat but not sure about qr because everyone says the real thing is harder than the practice tests. I finished this one with 10 minutes but I am not sure what to think. Bio is low and it seems as thou the questions are fairly detailed:sendoff:. I improved from the other two. I am about half way done with memorizing cliffs and should be done by middle of next week. I am then going to do destroyer multiple times along with kaplan subject tests and cliffs questions. Anyother suggestions??

Anyways some honest feedback would be great with any suggestions would also be appreciated.

DAT DATE Aug 27

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hmmm... I am not sure what to think:rolleyes: I remember looking at past breakdowns(for some reason cant find them anymore) that would say to estimate your score higher when using Achiever but I am not sure how to interpret them. Except that I need to improve alot in the next 28 days! With this said I know that practice scores are only practice scores... They dont mean a lot when it comes down to it but that does not keep me from getting worried. This is what I got on my third achiever. Took it now so I dont get discouraged closer to my dat. I still have Topscore.

I feel fine with O chem and Pat but not sure about qr because everyone says the real thing is harder than the practice tests. I finished this one with 10 minutes but I am not sure what to think. Bio is low and it seems as thou the questions are fairly detailed:sendoff:. I improved from the other two. I am about half way done with memorizing cliffs and should be done by middle of next week. I am then going to do destroyer multiple times along with kaplan subject tests and cliffs questions. Anyother suggestions??

Anyways some honest feedback would be great with any suggestions would also be appreciated.

DAT DATE Aug 27

Hey, I purchased achiever but where do I get a license key from?
I just got the confirmation letter from them and haven't gotten a key yet.
I thought they would email it to me.... :confused:

I will be doing achiever when I get it so I'll tell you my score lol..

Hey, I purchased achiever but where do I get a license key from?
I just got the confirmation letter from them and haven't gotten a key yet.
I thought they would email it to me.... :confused:

I will be doing achiever when I get it so I'll tell you my score lol..

They should send it to you. I think there website says between 24-48 hours but I am not sure. It should be on its way though.

topscore is much more representative of the dat than achiever - achiever is much harder and low scores are not something to freak out about at all. i saved myself the 50 bucks and free stress included with the package and just bought topscore instead. don't let those scores get to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks!

Ya, I bought it a while ago. My time should be up here later this month. The scores worry me a little but new they would. I feel it good motivation to study harder. I am the type that will do everything I can to improve even if it means studying 14 hours a day or whatever I feel I need to get the score I want but for fear of of discouragement I took the test now and not the week before my DAT.

DAT DATE Aug 27

QR of 22 on achiever is pretty good. If you are consistently getting over 20s in topscore and achiever, then you should be good on the QR in DAT. I guess to be strict just take 2-3 points off from what you are getting on achiever to get an estimate of QR.

Yeah with Bio i would definitely suggest notecards. Everytime you come across a random term or a question you dont know put it on note cards. Then review them all like gazillion times. I started the notecards this time and they are very helpful for bio.

Gchem practice more

Ochem destroyer destroyer.

I think on avg these should help you a lot. Afcourse you should try to understand everything before you memorize it.

Good luck :thumbup::)

So... I just took it.
Only the NS part.
Bio 19
Chem 16
Ochem 19

um... I think I definitely work on Gchem. I'm weak at gas part.. :oops:
And I'm doing soo slow in gchem part so I just had 15 mins left in ochem...
My DAT is on 13th next thursday lol :scared:

So far my Topscore 1 was
Bio 19
Chem 19
Ochem 23
PAT19
RC 19
QR 23

err.. I'm not stressed out but I need to study gchem more...