Achiever Technical Problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

loveee2smile

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have Windows 8 on a window's laptop and I just took the achiever PAT test 1.

I tried to click on the solution button next to each PAT question but a command comes up saying I need to pick a program to open the solution.

Does anyone know what program I need to download to be able to view the solutions in Achiever?

This is so crucial, especially for PAT. I would really appreciate any help!! Thanks so much!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Its a program called edrawings. You should search your computer to see if it is downloaded. It should have been installed with achiever. You can also contact raymond fam. Just email him and give him your number. He will call you and tell you what to do step by step. Thats what he did for me.

Thank you so much DrRoyal Pains!!! It doesn't look like it was installed with the program. Do you know where I may be able to download it from? I will email him right away. Appreciate it!!

Thank you so much DrRoyal Pains!!! It doesn't look like it was installed with the program. Do you know where I may be able to download it from? I will email him right away. Appreciate it!!

you can download e-drawings directly from the website where you bought achiever