Achiever test vs Actual

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

it21

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried to search through the SDN for comparisons between the Achiever scores and actual DAT, but didn't find anything. Can anybody tell me how good of an approximation the Achiever tests are to the actual test? Especially for the PAT, QR and bio. PAT has been hella hard. I don't know if it's just me or what. I've been scoring high 20 on Kaplan tests, but in achiever they have been 17. Starting to panic...

Members don't see this ad.

I tried to search through the SDN for comparisons between the Achiever scores and actual DAT, but didn't find anything. Can anybody tell me how good of an approximation the Achiever tests are to the actual test? Especially for the PAT, QR and bio. PAT has been hella hard. I don't know if it's just me or what. I've been scoring high 20 on Kaplan tests, but in achiever they have been 17. Starting to panic...

Oh yeah, so here's how I've scored on the first two tests:

Test 2/ Test 1
AA: 20 /22
PAT: 18 / 17
QR: 20 / 22
RC: 17 / 22
Bio: 20 / 24
GC: 19 / 23
OC 28 / 23

Oh yeah, so here's how I've scored on the first two tests:

Test 2/ Test 1
AA: 20 /22
PAT: 18 / 17
QR: 20 / 22
RC: 17 / 22
Bio: 20 / 24
GC: 19 / 23
OC 28 / 23

In my opinion, Achiever is a bit overrated here on SDN. The test has changed significantly over the past year so that what achiever has on there is really not representative of what you will be seeing, i.e. math and reading. Use it as a tool to practice time management only, or at least that is what I did.

Hey,

well in my opinion your achiever scores look pretty good. Unfortunately I never did finish my achiever tests but I did do all the bios and I scored on achiever: 18/17/19 and on the real DAt which i took several days after my achiever (aka no additional studying) I scored a 21.