%^*& Achiever Tests!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrBeans

MrBeans
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished my last Achiever test with ~3 days left until my DAT test day.

I almost feel like rescheduling after this.

BS - 17
GC - 16
OC - 16
TS - 17

WTH? I felt totally lost especially in the ochem section. These scores are dismal! :thumbdown:

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Words of advise/encouragement/honest degradation are welcome.

What do I do?:mad:

Members don't see this ad.

I just finished my last Achiever test with ~3 days left until my DAT test day.

I almost feel like rescheduling after this.

BS - 17
GC - 16
OC - 16
TS - 17

WTH? I felt totally lost especially in the ochem section. These scores are dismal! :thumbdown:

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Words of advise/encouragement/honest degradation are welcome.

What do I do?:mad:

take some ada sample tests online, this will boost your confidence. Also look at it this way, you are almost guaranteed a 19+. search the achiever polls vs real dat and u will see most people were +2 or better.

I forget who it was but I think they got around 17s on their last achiever test a day before the exam and ended up getting like low to mid 20s.

Thanks for the words of encouragement :)

2+ would make me feel a lot better, but I hope I really get at least 5+ better :scared:

I'm not an ochem buff, but I brushed up my skills to feel pretty good about TopScore questions. Then taking the Achiever ochem test, I just felt helpless and screwed :cry:

Members don't see this ad :)
:) Good news, is that you're not alone in this. Even more good news is that I just put up a similar post a couple of days ago, and nobody responded...:sleep: Anyway, I take mine on the 7th, and all I've got left is topscore, and a sample ADA if it shows up on time. It took me at least a day or two to get over that s(&*%y feeling myself. I just got done reviewing all of my answers for sciences, and that is what you should be doing if you haven't already. It's just a matter of patching up the holes at this point. If you've studied as hard as you can, then you WILL BE GOLDEN! So walk into this test feeling 100% confident, and give us some good news!:horns:

Flybry 2000
"Nothing comes easy and if it did it wasn't earned."

Thanks dude. I hope to report some major ownage on the actual DAT.

Let's hope I can make some solid 20s:xf:

Thanks for the words of encouragement :)

2+ would make me feel a lot better, but I hope I really get at least 5+ better :scared:

I'm not an ochem buff, but I brushed up my skills to feel pretty good about TopScore questions. Then taking the Achiever ochem test, I just felt helpless and screwed :cry:

I thought OC on the real thing was a tad bit harder than TopScore OC. However, Bio and GChem are easier on the real thing IMHO.

But hey, look at it this way...your low scores on Achiever predict that you'll get higher scores. That means you can't get anything lower than 17 on Bio or 16 on both GC and OC. Is that a confidence booster?

I just finished going over the sciences of Achiever test #3.

I found that I could have increased my score by 4-7 points per section. :smack:I was just not thinking straight or something; maybe I'm just stressing out. I gotta make sure to relax for the real DAT!

Still, I find it a mega bummer. Although I still feel bummed out, I feel a little better having gone over the test. :oops:

AmpedUp, yeah it was a confidence booster... sorta LOL! Ochem is probably my weakest section :p

I'M GONNA FIGHT TO THE END!