achiever vs dat hole-punch

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nsp716

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have taken the actual DAT, how does the hole-punch section of PAT compare to the DATachiever (where most of them have those half-hole punches and multiple diagonal folds)? This is where I usually make up time...not so on the achiever

Members don't see this ad.

nsp716 said:
For those of you who have taken the actual DAT, how does the hole-punch section of PAT compare to the DATachiever (where most of them have those half-hole punches and multiple diagonal folds)? This is where I usually make up time...not so on the achiever

there are definitely no half punches on the real PAT... though I am unsure about diagonal folds -- I think there are diagonal folds on the real PAT.

organichemistry said:
there are definitely no half punches on the real PAT... though I am unsure about diagonal folds -- I think there are diagonal folds on the real PAT.

I think nsp is talking about half hole beneath the top layer. Be prepared for 2 or 3 questions of this kind on the real thing. They're definitely there. Get use to them as you'll need to get a near to perfect score on this very section in compensation for other harder parts of the PAT.

KTDMD said:
I think nsp is talking about half hole beneath the top layer. Be prepared for 2 or 3 questions of this kind on the real thing. They're definitely there. Get use to them as you'll need to get a near to perfect score on this very section in compensation for other harder parts of the PAT.
DAT Achiever hole punch makes me want to fold my computer up and shoot many holes in it.

Members don't see this ad :)
KTDMD said:

Yes, this is what I meant...thanks for your help