Achiever vs Destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

997GT3

There is no substitute.
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright. So. I know Achiever's better for PAT and RC (right?). Destroyer is better for sciences. Any more insight? And please correct me if you should.

Members don't see this ad.

Im using achiever and destroyer as well as kaplans and topscore.

you basically got it right. ive been through the gen chem and orgo sections of all 4. I found achiever and kaplans are good but the destroyer questions are very solid, and are good to sort of...smooth out your rough edges.
good luck

how long did it take you to get through destroyer? and how long for kaplan?

Members don't see this ad :)
which is good for bio, though? i dont think kaplan is good at all.

for bio use cambells as a study guide...but thats just a learning supplement- use the destroyer.. its not only about the questions you get right or wrong- the solutions really give you a nice backround on the problem

i think for bio you should use whatever textbook you used in college for your gen bio class. I have the campbell 7th ed txtbook and its a great soure. you can look up any info in a textbook. The destroyer is also great for bio. The solutions explain the wrong and right answers and at the same time gives a review which i find to be really helpful. it covers all the important topics you need to know, so if you know and understand all the solutions i'd think your pretty solid :oops: :D