achiever Vs. Top Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DATClinic4Life

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, can anyone tell me what to buy:

top score or achiever becuase i dont want to waste my time on the one that wont help much.

thank you

Members don't see this ad.

There are a lot of opinions on both of theses in this forum, someone might say one is better while the next person will say different. I got both since they are relatively cheap.

There are a lot of opinions on both of theses in this forum, someone might say one is better while the next person will say different. I got both since they are relatively cheap.

Well if money is an object that Topscore because it is the closest to DAT.

I thought both helped. But for timing, Topscore. For encouraging (or discouraging for some) Achiever.

Members don't see this ad :)
i took the DAT test before w/ the total score of 16, i was having the topscore but then it was sad because all of the materials stress u out but when it comes to the test it wasn't that hard, those questions are very simple, i was wishing that i have spend more time cuz i have only done one practice exam from the acethedatdotcom and i think it's easy and closely related to the test especially to those biology (17, i guess, i dont remember anymore) chemistry(18), organic(18), math (14), pat(14) cuz i didn't study them until the last minutes i guess
i brought the topscore but then my computer got virus so i only finish one exam from them, just kindda bad score and i didn't study from that test much but from the first practice exam, i just think it was too hard, harder than the real DAT, after that i switch to acethedat. i think their practice tests are pretty good :D
but i dotn think they have good explaination :D

i dont know about the achiever though :D
good luck to you and to me
cuz i'm planning to take the DAT again, but probably in summer when i have times to review :D

I just took first DAT Achiever test and let me tell you, it was pain going through PAT, I scored the lowest in that section. Besides PAT, is verything else pretty much like the real DAT. I did well in all the other ones except PAT (21AA/23TS:thumbup: /18PAT:eek: )
Also, is Bio easy on it Dat or is it the same level, strengthwise?