Achiever vs. Topscore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futuredentist99

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys!
Sorry if this is pretty repetition but my test is in august 7 or 9th and so I'm going to start taking practice test next week I took all the kaplan practice test when i took kaplan. But i feel like i need to work on my questions. Do you guys prefer Achiever or Topscore because I'm on a budget and so I need to pick one of those. I heard Achiever is better but let me know what you guys think
 
-achiever is more of study source rather than predicting how you would do on the test.
-topscore difficulty level is MUCH easier than achiever.
you have more than a month to prepare, i would recommend achiever, if you know the difficult concepts than the simple stuff in topscore should come to you easily.