Achiever vs Topscore

Started by Clancyp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Clancyp

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Purchasing one of the two pretty soon. I have a mac so Achiever would be easier to actually get and use. But I can use my parents, somewhat slow computer if I get Topscore. Which is preferred? I see Topscore mentioned more..
 
Purchasing one of the two pretty soon. I have a mac so Achiever would be easier to actually get and use. But I can use my parents, somewhat slow computer if I get Topscore. Which is preferred? I see Topscore mentioned more..

Topscore will predict your score better.

Achiever will step all over your confidence, but it prepares you for the worst case scenarios for the DAT.
 
I got both; I got topscore a year ago, then it expired on me (-_-) and then I got DAT achiever, which only served to kill my confidence (I regret purchasing DAT achiever). It didn't really help too much and I did FINE on my DAT's.