Achiever: Yes or No

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whawha

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am debating whether I should get it or not...Could someone who had used it to study for DAT tell me if I should or not...? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I am debating whether I should get it or not...Could someone who had used it to study for DAT tell me if I should or not...? Thank you!

Yes. any prctice Test in DAT format will be useful. good luck :thumbup:

i found the biology section kind of useless

too many detailed questions. you probably won't see those kind of questions on the dat.

but i guess better than nothing

Members don't see this ad :)
Get it. The more questions you expose yourself to, the better off you will be..besides its only $50..think of it as an investment for your future

Plus..how mad will you be if you need to retake the DAT, try achiever out and there happens to be 1 or 2 questions very similar to the DAT exam you just took..

i originally wanted to use it but i never got a chance. i only had time to do topscore and kaplan tests. i did fine. i cant say if its good or not but i did well without it.

I saw some questions very similar to the ones on my achiever on the real dat. It is very difficult, but I thought it was great test prep!

NO.IMO Useless, if you want extra questions there are millions on websites and in textbooks! Not even worth the 50 bucks.