Acl problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolbuddiecat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello I had an ACL recon allograft a year ago October. for the last few weeks I have been having pain in my knee and also in the back of my knee right in the center it is a constant pain also my knee is very stiff if I let it set for a while and when I get out of bed in the mornings. Just before this started I had a burning pain right on the incision and It ran down through my knee could the Graft have failed?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello I had an ACL recon allograft a year ago October. for the last few weeks I have been having pain in my knee and also in the back of my knee right in the center it is a constant pain also my knee is very stiff if I let it set for a while and when I get out of bed in the mornings. Just before this started I had a burning pain right on the incision and It ran down through my knee could the Graft have failed?

SDN is not a forum for medical advice as this is a violation of TOS. Please see a doctor concerning your medical issue.

Thread closing...

Status
Not open for further replies.