ACLS Changes.

Started by spo0kman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

spo0kman

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry if this is the wrong forum. I am an EMS Instructor in Central Ohio, and I was asked by my captain to come up with a few classes preparing our crew for the upcoming ACLS renewal under the new standards. I know the basics of the changes coming, no stacked shocks, more emphasis on compressions, etc.. However I'd like to have a good online resource I can pull from while making this class.

Anyone out there got anything I can use?

Thanks in advance.
 
spo0kman said:
Sorry if this is the wrong forum. I am an EMS Instructor in Central Ohio, and I was asked by my captain to come up with a few classes preparing our crew for the upcoming ACLS renewal under the new standards. I know the basics of the changes coming, no stacked shocks, more emphasis on compressions, etc.. However I'd like to have a good online resource I can pull from while making this class.

Anyone out there got anything I can use?

Thanks in advance.


Hi, this is good:

http://www.americanheart.org/downlo...610Comparison Chart 2005 guidelines FINAL.pdf