acls proof

Started by DrDimino
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrDimino

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't find my acls card to prove that I took the course for my residency...

I was wondering if anyone else was in this same predicament, and is there anyway to get another card (the place I took my class at is not returning my phone calls)...can we get another one from the AHA directly??

Thanx guys
 
I can't find my acls card to prove that I took the course for my residency...

I was wondering if anyone else was in this same predicament, and is there anyway to get another card (the place I took my class at is not returning my phone calls)...can we get another one from the AHA directly??

Thanx guys

ACLS instructors are required to submit a list of the students who take each course. If your school or residency program doesnt have a copy, contacting the AHA directly might not be a bad idea. If they can dig up the records then they should be able to send you a new card.

When I was teaching courses we had to purchase the cards directly from AHA. If we purchased 20 cards then we had to submit a census with 20 names.