ACOM Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SteelVelocity

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I'm flying out to Dothan next week, and will be interviewing! I sure am nervous, and would appreciate any advice you guys have. This is my first medical school interview. What should I expect?

Advice numero uno, search in the official 2016-2017 ACOM thread. There are many people who have talked about their interview dates, including myself.

Reactions: 1 users
Literally don't be nervous. Congrats on the interview, the school is awesome!

Members don't see this ad :)
The interview is very relaxed, I wish I would have known how laid back mine would be beforehand! Be prepared for your typical interview questions and know your app since it is open file. Other then that, you have nothing to worry about! Good luck and enjoy your time at ACOM!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Be professional, have very tight ethical standards, and enjoy yourself. Great people at ACOM and the process mostly runs itself as a way of providing you with info, so nothing to be nervous over. Enjoy and good luck

1. Be yourself
2. Be confident in what you have and talk about
3. Always smile
4. Smile at the dean's joke (from my pre-med advisor)
5. Smile at everyone else you met during that day.

Good luck

I'm interviewing at ACOM for my first interview as well! What day are you?

The interview is a very small 25-30 minute chunk of a 7 hour day. You don't really have time to be nervous! Just be yourself, be confident, show your passion.