ACP and Work

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shaq786

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here go to Albany College of Pharmacy? This is a 3 year school and I know the pace is going to be furious. I was still hoping to get an internship position at a nearby store and work 8 - 10 hours a week. Is this psycho? Do most other albany students work as interns? I'm not in it for the money but rather to get more experience.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone here go to Albany College of Pharmacy? This is a 3 year school and I know the pace is going to be furious. I was still hoping to get an internship position at a nearby store and work 8 - 10 hours a week. Is this psycho? Do most other albany students work as interns? I'm not in it for the money but rather to get more experience.

it is only a three year program if you enroll in the accelerated option. there is still the normal 6 year program offered, and it is what the majority of students take.
i worked every weekend all through college and completely regret it...yes, experience is great, but i missed almost all of the college experience. it is a trade-off.