ACP and Work

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shaq786

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Anyone here go to Albany College of Pharmacy? This is a 3 year school and I know the pace is going to be furious. I was still hoping to get an internship position at a nearby store and work 8 - 10 hours a week. Is this psycho? Do most other albany students work as interns? I'm not in it for the money but rather to get more experience.

tussionex

Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here go to Albany College of Pharmacy? This is a 3 year school and I know the pace is going to be furious. I was still hoping to get an internship position at a nearby store and work 8 - 10 hours a week. Is this psycho? Do most other albany students work as interns? I'm not in it for the money but rather to get more experience.

it is only a three year program if you enroll in the accelerated option. there is still the normal 6 year program offered, and it is what the majority of students take.
i worked every weekend all through college and completely regret it...yes, experience is great, but i missed almost all of the college experience. it is a trade-off.