ACP early decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pumpkin289

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive a letter from Albany for either interview or deny once they receive your application? They received it Aug 6th and the supplemental fee was paid Aug 10th. Just wondering if Im going to have to wait until Oct 25th to find something out. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Yea, I was wondering too because my application was also just sent out and I would like to hopefully know before October...

Me too...i want to start applying to other schools ASAP if ACP gives me the big fat DENIED!

Members don't see this ad :)
For Ed.......the pharmcas application is needed to be submitted to pharmcas by Aug 31st not to the school?? That's what the lady in the admission told me that if pharmcas receives my app by Aug 31 then I'll be considered for the ED??

Please let me know about this =)!!

Yes...to Pharmcas by Aug.31 and you WILL be considered as applying to ED.

thanks TV09!! Good luck =):)

What's better to do........apply as ED or Regular for Albany??
Hers' my situation I have not completed orgo1 yet.....I'll be a sophomore this year. I have stated on my app that I plan to complete everything by the beginning of the school year. Please tell me what should I do.........I am so confused =(

Are they going to think that I am less competitive against other applicants b/c I haven't finished orgo yet???

anyone please...................

Any ED people hear back from ACP yet about a decision or interview request?

from what i heard, they will start calling people for interviews in a week or two for ED. They also told me they are only interviewing about 8 people and accepting around 4 for ED. What are your stats, if you don't mind me asking?

from what i heard, they will start calling people for interviews in a week or two for ED. They also told me they are only interviewing about 8 people and accepting around 4 for ED. What are your stats, if you don't mind me asking?

Lol probably not good enough for me to be cocky and not start filling out other supplementals.:rolleyes: