ACP vs USP vs MCPHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HsJunior

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a high school senior and received acceptances to 3 6-year programs: University sciences of Philadelphia, Albany college of pharmacy, and Massachusetts college of Pharmacy and health sciences. I wanted some advice on which one is best. what are the pluses and minuses of each?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a high school senior and received acceptances to 3 6-year programs: University sciences of Philadelphia, Albany college of pharmacy, and Massachusetts college of Pharmacy and health sciences. I wanted some advice on which one is best. what are the pluses and minuses of each?
I don't suggest you coming to Albany College of Pharmacy. The school is currently on probation and you will not want to go to a school like that, http://www.acpe-accredit.org/news/default.asp. Both in MCPHS and Albany CoP have very high attrition rates (meaning a lot of people get failed out). The only one left is USP. I have heard good stuffs about USP, and I think that is where you should go.

Go to USP! My aunt went to MCPHS-Boston out of high school from 1980-1985. She was extremely close to failing out at one time. ACP also has a high attrition rate.