acpe accredidation in june

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDreamin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are the chances that a new school gets pre-candidate status in June. I've usually heard of most schools getting their status by January. So the schools that have to wait until june to get theres, is there a pattern seen of not getting approved. I remember Harding was not approved after their June meeting with the accreditation council last year. Does timing really matter? Statistically speaking, do most schools that wait until June to get their precadidate status, usually fail at getting it, and have to wait until the following year to reapply and get their status?
I am not talking about any particular school, I would love to just get an answer that is pretty compository of all new schools that have been created in the recent years. Thank you in advance!:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Before a school gets precandidate status, it must have an on-site visit. If it hasn't been given an on-site visit in the January meeting, the earliest it could get pre-candidate status will be next January.