ACS, OSCE December 2018

Started by Asprin84
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Asprin84

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
I am looking for study partners for ACS and OSCE preparation. I have to start buying material, instruments, teeth etc so we can discuss what all is needed. And preparation for OSCE we can start now.
 
Hi!
I am looking for study partners for ACS and OSCE preparation. I have to start buying material, instruments, teeth etc so we can discuss what all is needed. And preparation for OSCE we can start now.
Hey bro good luck,can you give me some recommendations for acs and acj coaches?any useful hints will be appreciated