ACT NEXT MONTH

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futuredoctor478

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So as you can yell by the title im taking the ACT next month im really nervous about the math like wat should I expect on the math portion of the test
 
From when I took it (4 years ago) there was a crap load of trigonometry.
EDIT: Just relax. Get a prep book (the real ACT prep book) from amazon or your library and you will be fine.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was told the math on the Act was much harder do what I did google the differences between the two lol
Yes I agree with you the ACT does have a harder math section. But when I say harder all I really mean is it's more time consuming, because basic trig and algebra 2 are not hard.