ACT/SAT Scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Futuredoctr

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Umm, this was like 5 years ago, what if I don't know them? Sould I just leave the place on the secondaries blank, or explain that I threw those out a long time ago? Thanks, for all the help. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Futuredoctr said:
Umm, this was like 5 years ago, what if I don't know them? Sould I just leave the place on the secondaries blank, or explain that I threw those out a long time ago? Thanks, for all the help. :confused:

You should contact your undergraduate school. They have this on file. You may have to wait for it to arrive via snail mail.

^ or ask your advisor. He/she may have your original application in your file.

Members don't see this ad :)
GREAT i didnt know this was required on the secondary. When I took it they started it late and we went through lunch. The proctor said "when you finish you can go to lunch" so my skinny hungry a** started bubbling random cuz i was young and stupid and didnt care less about it. THUS, my ACT score reflects it. OH Well, im sure my college achievements mean alot more than that dumb test