Activities asked on the application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

steven87

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Describe any activities requiring manual dexterity (e.g. activities requiring hand-eye coordination such as cross-stitching, sewing, art, crafts, playing musical instruments, auto repair, etc.) at which you are proficient.

What stuff have you guys written?

I wrote single cell laser picking, microdisection of cells from tissue, animal surgery on mice along with stitching up wounds and bone marrow extraction from marmosets.

Can you guys name other stuff, iam sure i do other stuff but iam probably forgetting. thx

Members don't see this ad.

counter strike haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you seriously want more to write or are you just posting to say "Hey look how much stuff I've done"?

Good gosh. And you are "proficient" in each of those things? Wow. My list was a bit more general....drawing, playing basketball, sewing, etc.

claydds said:
Do you seriously want more to write or are you just posting to say "Hey look how much stuff I've done"?
Yea...this guy is just being a punk. But that's Ok...there are a lot of these on this network it seems.

i put down cooking, cross stitching, and mentioned playing video games, I decided it couldn't hurt me.

Pottery, ink sketches. I toyed with the idea of putting down something about sex but decided I'd rather get in than be funny.

lol iam not tried to show off i just wanted to know what other people put, the only reason i do those things is because i have to do them for my job. ok you guys gave some good suggestions.