Activities Date Range with COVID

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedboy239

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was planning to apply next cycle, but wanted to get a general idea of how to present my activities. For the dates range, should it be one continuous range, ending at around the time COVID begun? Or should it be a continued activity, with two different ranges and hours?

Members don't see this ad.

I was planning to apply next cycle, but wanted to get a general idea of how to present my activities. For the dates range, should it be one continuous range, ending at around the time COVID begun? Or should it be a continued activity, with two different ranges and hours?
It depends. If you never return to the activity interrupted by COVID19, you'd have one date range ending in March-ish of 2020. If you are able to resume the activity sometime in the fall, or whenever, you can use the AMCAS Repeated feature to enter a second date range and total completed hours. A third date range could be added if you plan to stay with that same activity afte the month that you submit your application, which would represent future hours. All of the Repeated entries you complete would appear at the top of that Activity box.

Reactions: 1 user
It depends. If you never return to the activity interrupted by COVID19, you'd have one date range ending in March-ish of 2020. If you are able to resume the activity sometime in the fall, or whenever, you can use the AMCAS Repeated feature to enter a second date range and total completed hours. A third date range could be added if you plan to stay with that same activity afte the month that you submit your application, which would represent future hours. All of the Repeated entries you complete would appear at the top of that Activity box.
Thank you!

Reactions: 1 user