actual oat vs. Topscore cd

optometry06

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have worked through the topscore cd for the oat, and my scores are competitive, 320's. I was wondering if that is comparable to the real computer test. I am testing on monday following thanksgiving. Please give me some insight to this. How does the cd version compare to the ease of the real test?? Is it similar?
Thanks
opt06

Members don't see this ad.

optometry06 said:
I have worked through the topscore cd for the oat, and my scores are competitive, 320's. I was wondering if that is comparable to the real computer test. I am testing on monday following thanksgiving. Please give me some insight to this. How does the cd version compare to the ease of the real test?? Is it similar?
Thanks
opt06

topscore is a good format, but it is a little harder than the real test. The font on the real test is much bigger and better spaced than the topscore. If you got 320s on topscore, you will score around 360 and up. The physics section is basic concept, know your formulas. A little hint for the reading, there is a way for you to highlight if you know a little computer trick. Hold down shift before you highlight it will stay highlighted, release and hold down again when u want to hightlight another part - just don't click on the text without holding down shift or else the highlighting will clear.