Actual past Dat exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rob Base

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know about the post selling actual past DAT exams? Do you think they are so old that they are much easier than what we would take now?

Members don't see this ad.

How can one get past exams even if they were before the current computer based era?

Rob and others,

Do not be fooled into thinking those are actual DAT exams! They are simply photocopies of practice tests (terribly smudged, disorganized, incomplete, and missing pages and sections) so you should not waste your money. It is illegal to distribute actual past DAT exams and I doubt one can get a hold of them to sell.

I am warning because I purchased a set of 4 "Actual DAT exams" from eBay (same person is selling it here as well) for 85.00 thinking they were real tests, but instead, they were old, disorganized, missing pages and sections, and most frustrating, simply PRACTICE questions from previous years. They are no different from ones you find in Kaplan books.

Consider yourself much wiser now.

You can find a full PRACTICE DAT test at http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/testing/dat/index.asp

Good luck.