ADA 1990 exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Captain J

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok so i just took the ADA 1990 PAT exam and through the middle I was a bit screwed to find that the format is very different. Do you guys think that this score is in any way reflective of an actual DAT?

By the way, with the score conversion they had my score came out to a 20.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Captain J said:
Ok so i just took the ADA 1990 PAT exam and through the middle I was a bit screwed to find that the format is very different. Do you guys think that this score is in any way reflective of an actual DAT?

By the way, with the score conversion they had my score came out to a 20.

Thanks.

I don't think a test from 16 years ago can be as representative as something more recent...and available. Why don't you look at milton's post with the free tests and stuff, I think he has 8 different PAT tests.

Even better...doing the PAT on the computer!

also....a lot of people have been saying the angle part on the actual test is difficult.

Those released exams from the 90s and 80s reflect your knowledge fairly accurate. I timed myself when I took them. My real DAT came out almost the same. The angles on the real one are not that bad, same as the released exams and DAT achiever. Not as hard as Acethedat (their science sucks though).

At least for bio, i agree with mach band. I been getting 19- 21 on kaplan bio and i got 21 on the sample DAT. however i dont know for the other sections cuz i havent taken them yet~

Members don't see this ad :)
Mach band said:
Those released exams from the 90s and 80s reflect your knowledge fairly accurate. I timed myself when I took them. My real DAT came out almost the same. The angles on the real one are not that bad, same as the released exams and DAT achiever. Not as hard as Acethedat (their science sucks though).

I have the early 90s tests...and 3/4 of all the calculations for all the gchem sections were to just choose the correct setup....do you think that is accurate/representative of the real dat?

One major difference that no one will argue is that the RC for those old tests are mad looooong with about 30 questions for each passage. So that's a def. no.