ADA 2009 Exam

Started by marchr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

marchr

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,

I just took the ADA 2009 exam and I'm missing the score converter sheet. I understand this is different from the ADA 2007 score converter. If anyone has the score sheet, I would really appreciate a copy or if you could just let me know where my raw score stand based on the converter. Here are my scores:

Bio= 33/40
G Chem= 28/30
O Chem= 23/30
RC= 32/50
QR= 29/40
PAT= 73/90

Also, I know this question has been asked a million times, but how do you guys compare the reading and math to the real exam? Both seemed on the tougher end.