ADA Annual Session

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

armorshell

One Man Freak Show
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to be there next weekend? If so, what lectures are you going to, events attending, etc...?

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be there on Friday. Maybe Saturday. Taking a couple of courses. Not quite sure which ones...except for a hands-on veneer course on Saturday.

I'll be there! I think I'm taking a TMD course by Okeson and a practice management course by Homoly. I can't remember what else I signed up for, but I'm excited to visit San Francisco!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was so bored when I read Okeson. Don't think I can handle him in person. But I'll be there taking classes from 8-5 every day from Thurs-Sun. Except Fri I'll take class only in the PM.

I was so bored when I read Okeson. Don't think I can handle him in person. But I'll be there taking classes from 8-5 every day from Thurs-Sun. Except Fri I'll take class only in the PM.

Jeff presents better than boring books....

I will be at the ADA... Thursday will be in the ADA booth at the Health Volunteers Overseas from about noon to 2

if any one has any questions I can help with please let me know... I will have my cell phone with me 302-530-5788

I plan on taking the ortho boards next spring and noticed there are some required readings on there from Okeson. So I figured I could get a head start by listening to him present, since I have the opportunity. If it's boring, I'll be the first one sleeping in the lecture hall, I've done it many times before. :sleep: