ADA DAT RELEASE EXAM- comprable to actual DAT??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

starbright

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys, for those of you that have taken the actual DAT....i was wondering...is the ADA release exam (the one they put out) about the same level of difficulty as the actual DAT? thanks so much for all your input...

Members don't see this ad.

it is much easier than the real DAT

a whole lot easier! do not base your idea for your scores on that test! best advice you can get off of us. :p

Kaplan's is really good for an idea of what to expect from the real thing. also intro bio classes usually have excellent questions. especially if you go to a large university and take a multiple choice exam.

starbright said:
hi guys, for those of you that have taken the actual DAT....i was wondering...is the ADA release exam (the one they put out) about the same level of difficulty as the actual DAT? thanks so much for all your input...

Is that the mini practice exam they offer? If so, then it was a bit easier than the real thing, but my scores on the real DAT and it were almost identical. Go figure...