Ada Pat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bruinpredent

UCLA School of Dentistry
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those who have taken the exam...is the PAT section on the real deal similar to the one on the ADA sample test online?

it seemed like it fit the criteria of most people's description of the section...everything pretty easy except angles.

any insight would be much appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I thought the PAT on the DAT was easier than TS. FTE view were really really really really hard. Angles were hard, but not that bad as other seem to say in my opinion, or at least on my test. I can't remember the ADA sample on PAT exactly, but from what I remember then about the same..

keyhole is about the same, even if its more difficult its very well manageable. TFE is harder than topscore or ada sample test i think. i know my first tfe question was as hard as achievers.

haha, aw man...

thanks for your replies. how about the angles? they were pretty brutal on the practice ADA test, either that or i've lost my touch.

Members don't see this ad :)
haha, aw man...

thanks for your replies. how about the angles? they were pretty brutal on the practice ADA test, either that or i've lost my touch.

I haven't taken the actual test but the angles are hard on the practice ADA test. I was just reviewing them today and I actually measured the angles. I found out most are 2 degrees different from each other, while the smallest difference between two angles from achiever are 5 degrees. So if the actual DAT is like the practice, the actual should be harder than Achiever like most people say.

I haven't taken the actual test but the angles are hard on the practice ADA test. I was just reviewing them today and I actually measured the angles. I found out most are 2 degrees different from each other, while the smallest difference between two angles from achiever are 5 degrees. So if the actual DAT is like the practice, the actual should be harder than Achiever like most people say.

then it wasn't just me...thank goodness, i was starting to worry