ADA practice OAT

optom207

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I take my OAT on June 11th and I'm doing everything I can to prepare in the coming weeks. I've seen a few threads referencing a free ADA practice OAT that everyone is saying is more like the real thing? I'm taking a Kaplan class online and I'm finding those practice exams challenging so I'd like to take the ADA practice test to hopefully get a more realistic sense of the actual test. The problem is, I can't find it anywhere! The only ADA exam I'm able to find is through their website and is $100! If anyone could share the link that they found the free ADA practice exam on, I'd really appreciate it. :)

Also, I'll add in another general question here: from experience, do overall OAT scores matter more than individual sections? For example, I am very confident on the ochem section and expect to get at least a 380 on it based on practice. Physics on the other hand is not my strong point and I've been getting around a 290-300 on practice tests. Will this discrepancy be a huge red flag? Or if I average out to say a 340, would that be more of the number schools look at? I still have time to study and I'm working on bringing up physics, but was looking for other opinions!

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.