ADA Practice Test Score

Iwantobe0D

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My OAT is tomorrow and I just took the ADA Practice Test.
I have read on several posts that this is a very accurate representation of what one could expect to get on the real exam, but I feel like the test is too easy. More scores were:
330 BIO
370 GCHEM
360 OCHEM
RC Skipped
330 Physics
QR 350

Though these scores aren't really high or special, I feel like in reality I would'nt score as good. This is because I took the Kaplan practice test 3 or 4 days ago and the only sections I got over 300 were Gchem, RC and QR....

I would appreciate feedback and would love to hear people's experince with the ADA practice test vs. Real OAT.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi,

My OAT is tomorrow and I just took the ADA Practice Test.
I have read on several posts that this is a very accurate representation of what one could expect to get on the real exam, but I feel like the test is too easy. More scores were:
330 BIO
350 GCHEM
360 OCHEM
RC Skipped
330 Physics
QR Skipped

Though these scores aren't really high or special, I feel like in reality I would'nt score as good. This is because I took the Kaplan practice test 3 or 4 days ago and the only sections I got over 300 were Gchem, RC and QR....

I would appreciate feedback and would love to hear people's experince with the ADA practice test vs. Real OAT.

Thanks!
You’ll be fine. Plus at this point you’re gonna take it tomorrow regardless. Take it easy and good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the input! Took the test today and it was very similar to the ADA practice test.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the input! Took the test today and it was very similar to the ADA practice test.

When you meant by ADA practice test, did you mean the $100 one from the ADA site (the one with options to buy individual modules (subjects) for $20/subject)?