ADA practice test scores realistic????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yorkiepoo

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey.. I just took the ADA practice test. I am planning to take Achiever too. But I just wanna do if anyone has taken it and can say whether it is comparable to the real DAT.

here are my scores:

Bio: 18
gchem: 19
ochem: 23
pat: 21
rc:18
qr: 21

are these realistic scores? can I actually look forwad to something along these lines? I still have time to study so I think I can improve my bio gchem and rc but over all i think those scores are decent...

feedback please!

Members don't see this ad.

i know some one already posted a similar post.. but no one responded. I'd really appreciate some imput. thanks :)

Nope, DO NOT use the ADA practice test as a guide. The actual test is alot harder for all of the sections. For chem, ochem, math it's more comparable to Kaplan and for PAT and bio its more like Topscore

Nope, the ADA guide is the best example you have. Every other test tries to simulate that exam.

Kaplan comes close in all sections except angle.

Topscore's just way too hard. They have detailed science questions, but fail to recognize that on the hard questions on the DAT, you can infer the answer. The math is WAY too knit-picky and depends on highly specific knowledge.

Barron's is not bad, but beware of errors.

That's all I know.

The real DAT may seem harder because of pressure, but it's not. not really.

Members don't see this ad :)
The ADA test is way easier. I got perfect on all of the science sections. Do not use these science sections as a gauge of your knowledge. The PAT is easier but closer, as is the (shortened) RC. The QR is much easier as well. Topscore and Kaplan scores should be more similar to what you will actually get. Best of luck.

SFPredent said:
The ADA test is way easier. I got perfect on all of the science sections. Do not use these science sections as a gauge of your knowledge. The PAT is easier but closer, as is the (shortened) RC. The QR is much easier as well. Topscore and Kaplan scores should be more similar to what you will actually get. Best of luck.

well...a 24 is almost gettin all of the problems correct.