ADA practice test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BAJackson16

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is any one familiar with this test.
the one that ADA hands out.
i just took it
and got...
bio 19
ch 18
och 19
qr 23

how should these compare?
i take my real one monday

Members don't see this ad.

BAJackson16 said:
is any one familiar with this test.
the one that ADA hands out.
i just took it
and got...
bio 19
ch 18
och 19
qr 23

how should these compare?
i take my real one monday

Nice scores BAJackson16, may I ask how you've been doing on the TopScore tests just so I can relate to see how I would do. I just took a topscore Bio and Chem test and got 17 and 16 respectively.

well, i am retaking this summer...
i have already taken topscore in the christmas when i took dat the first time.
during christmas i was making really! low.
but now(i know ive seen them, but dont really remember too much) i have been making between 16-18. hopefully i will be ok. i take it monday.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you are talking about the practice test that is in the registration booklet, then your scores on the actual exam will probably be 2-3 points lower.

The exam in the ADA booklet is a joke and should have been discontinued a long time ago. I'm sure at one point it was a fairly decent reference for the real exam, but it is nearly archaic now and doesn't reflect much of the real exam.

I'd say that those questions accurately reflect the easiest questions that you'll see on the DAT. People who haven't studied specifically for the DAT but have competed all the prereq courses that are necessary for the DAT, should score 18-19s on that exam in the ADA booklet without much trouble at all.

since your so sure of yourself i guess we will see tomorow, im taking it then

by the way gavinC.
thanks for the great encouragment!
awesome man, i really appreciate it.
my confidence is really high heading into DAT tomorow now!

BA i wouldnt worry. No one can give you a formula that says if you get this score on this test, then simply subtract this and add that and youll have this score on the real dat. What they're telling you is probably something that merely applied to them . Only you can know if youre ready to take the test, and with this scores you got on the practice test i wouldnt see any reason why you shouldnt go ahead and take the real one. I would forget what you read in the other posts on this thread and attack the dat tomorrow. BONZAI!!!!!