ADA Practice test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

addoil

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken the ADA sample test from the brochure and have taken the real DAT? If yes, could you kindly tell me (or post things that you've heard):

1. How representative was the sample from the real test?
2. How did you score for the sample and the real test?

Members don't see this ad.

The sample test the ADA has avaliable is very easy and is nothing compared to the real DAT. It gives you a good idea of how they ask questions but not to the extent of the content or difficulty of the real test. For instance, I think i got like a 23/24/23 using that sample and I didn't end up a score nearly as high. good luck

i agree i made around a 24-25 in each since section. in the real thing i would say the bio and gen chem are a lot more conceptual. i say the organic is good practice. pat is about the same the qr on the dat is a lot harder

It's worthwhile practice for everything but sciences. Great for PAT, RC, and QR in my opinion.

This saved me from starting a new thread, so I feel it's worth a bump.

I was doing some perceptual questions and some biology questions out of this and they seemed REALLY easy, without doing any studying, so I'm glad I'm not alone in wondering or feeling this.