ADA Practice vs Real OAT

NerdyParsley

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My test is in a few days so I just took the ADA Practice Oat today. I know the practice is pretty old, so I don't know how well the scores correlates with the real OAT.
BIO/Chem/OChem/RC/Phys/QR/TS/AA
350/370/350/340/340/400/360/360

I got slightly lower than this on my Kaplan practice tests, so this was kinda a little confidence boost. From my experience the Kaplan tests seemed a lot harder than the ADA version. So will the real Oat be more like the Kaplan test or be more like the ADA test?

Members don't see this ad.

The real OAT is more similar with the ADA. From your above score, I think you'll get good scores on the real one.
Good luck!

How do I find a comparable practice exam for 2017?? I contacted ADA and they claim to not have any practice exams.

You can use the relevant sections in the 2007/2009 dat Ada tests. I recommend dat boot camp if you run out of sources. For physics you can use sat physics books for questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree with everyone above, the ADA is the most reflective of the real OAT. Kaplan and Destroyer tests/questions are a bit more in depth compared to the OAT. I was honestly shocked at the simplicity of the questions on the OAT. I almost started cackling when the physics (my strongest subject) showed up. They didn't even really require you to work any formulas out, they showed the formula with the values in place for a lot of questions. :-|

From what you've posted, you'll do great. Keep it up!

Reactions: 1 user