ADA Retake Question

Started by JakeMUSC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JakeMUSC

D3
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. I took my DAT on July 12th. According to my records, 90 days is Oct 10th a Saturday. How does the 90 day wait thing exactly work. I know it says you have to wait 90 days to retake it, but does that mean I can sign up on day 86 and take it on day 92, or does it mean I sign up on day 90? I would like to take it Oct 22 (friday). So If I register for the test on Oct 12th, will that be enough time to lock up a spot on Oct 22?

Thanks for the help! 😀
 
I registered and paid right away (way before 90 days), but I couldn't schedule it until the 90 days was up. I take it tomorrow...Gotta go study.
 
Hey guys,
I am still a little confused by this. I took my DAT July 28th so the 90 days are end Oct. 28th. I signed up and paid for the retake right away in August but I still have not received the letter in the mail. Will I not get this until the 90 days are up? I am concerned because I have my heart set on taking it Oct. 30 (although I could wait later but I know how late it is in the process). Should I call ADA or just wait?

Thanks!
 
RachMSU said:
Hey guys,
I am still a little confused by this. I took my DAT July 28th so the 90 days are end Oct. 28th. I signed up and paid for the retake right away in August but I still have not received the letter in the mail. Will I not get this until the 90 days are up? I am concerned because I have my heart set on taking it Oct. 30 (although I could wait later but I know how late it is in the process). Should I call ADA or just wait?

Thanks!

dam, i could've sworn there is a thread out there with the exact same question...i just don't remember the answer... 😳