ADA sample DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaliPreDent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have taken the Dat's....did you find it comparable?

Members don't see this ad.

Biology on the free sample is a little bit easier, not a whole lot. On the free sample, I think I scored about a 20, on the real biology I got 21

GC is about the same, if I remember correctly, I think I scored a 23 or 24 on the free sample.... 24 on the real deal

Orgo on the free sample was A LOT easier than my actual DAT's orgo. Maybe it was just my dat version, but I had some weird @ss reactions I had never seen before (not even on destroyer). I remember on the free sample I didn't miss any questions, but on the real DAT, i got 21 on orgo :rolleyes:

Biology on the free sample is a little bit easier, not a whole lot. On the free sample, I think I scored about a 20, on the real biology I got 21

GC is about the same, if I remember correctly, I think I scored a 23 or 24 on the free sample.... 24 on the real deal

Orgo on the free sample was A LOT easier than my actual DAT's orgo. Maybe it was just my dat version, but I had some weird @ss reactions I had never seen before (not even on destroyer). I remember on the free sample I didn't miss any questions, but on the real DAT, i got 21 on orgo :rolleyes:

I thought the bio section was RIDICULOUSLY easy on the sample. Acheiver has been kicking my ass in biology, and I haven't tried Kaplan yet.