ADA Sample test question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shane41

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How does this compare to the DAT? Has anyone taken it? Any advice would be great! I am particularly looking for a comparison in the science sections :)

Thanks
Shane

Members don't see this ad.

first i thought it is similar to the real dat, but now after taking other practice tests that are similar to the real dat i think the real dat is a lot harder. i got 25's in the science sections in that sample test, but i think i will get 18 if i take the real dat now.

a 25 is like getting two or three wrong. I got three wrong in the organic section and I think it was a 22, I also got a 20 in the biology, I think that was 5 questions wrong.

What other tests are more similar to the real DAT? Any more info would be great!

Im taking topscore and DAT achiever within the next two weeks, I was just wondering how this compared.

Thanks
Shane

Hello,

Where did you get the ADA practice test?

rdr

Shane41 said:
How does this compare to the DAT? Has anyone taken it? Any advice would be great! I am particularly looking for a comparison in the science sections :)

Thanks
Shane

Shane41 said:

Thanks
Shane

easier than the real DAT