ada sample test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Put144

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, my first post.....i just took a sample ada test off their website for some practice. it seemed way too easy ??? i'm just wondering how you guys think that compares to the real thing. i've taken kaplan and achiever, achiever was pretty hard, but kaplan seemed okay. however, the sample test i only got like 6 wrong through the whole thing for sciences (got like 22 for bio, missed one question for chem and o chem) is it a good indicator, or should i stick to studying? thanx!

Members don't see this ad.

Put144 said:
hey guys, my first post.....i just took a sample ada test off their website for some practice. it seemed way too easy ??? i'm just wondering how you guys think that compares to the real thing. i've taken kaplan and achiever, achiever was pretty hard, but kaplan seemed okay. however, the sample test i only got like 6 wrong through the whole thing for sciences (got like 22 for bio, missed one question for chem and o chem) is it a good indicator, or should i stick to studying? thanx!

I assume you are talking about the DAT- you need to post this in the pre-dent forum.

yeah, i was in the dental forum reading things then walked away from my comp and posted 20 mins later