ada sample test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

schen140

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone know if its worth buying the ada test? does it help, and do they provide answers/explanations?

thanks
steven

Members don't see this ad.

It is worth, but took 60 days to get them after I ordered it. Don't use express mail, it's same BS whether u use express mail or not

some months back there was a girl who came and posted her DAT scores. She swore that one of the RC passages was the same one from the practice test she bought from ADA.

This wasn't too long ago either, I think last october / november

It is worth, but took 60 days to get them after I ordered it. Don't use express mail, it's same BS whether u use express mail or not

um...totally untrue... IF you follow 3 lines of instructions and mail them the money order and chose express shipping for i believe 3 more dollars. It comes w/in 2 days. given if you write everything clearly.

I mailed out my money order and followed instructions to the point and sent it Friday and got it on Wednesday. And this was like 5 months ago.

& its not the same express mail is faster and it said express mail on mine. other wise it takes about a 1-12 days max.

Members don't see this ad :)
do they have more than 1 sample test that we can order, on the bottom of the form, it says if we order more than 5 we should contact them, so does than mean we get 5 different sample tests? or just 1 but 5 copies?

do they have more than 1 sample test that we can order, on the bottom of the form, it says if we order more than 5 we should contact them, so does than mean we get 5 different sample tests? or just 1 but 5 copies?

no their is only 1 test. But if you like to order more copies of that 1 test. you can get them for cheaper. Like lets say you want to teach a class for DAT and you want every one of your student to have a test. Then you order more than 1 copy. Hope it helps ;)

Thanks!

no their is only 1 test. But if you like to order more copies of that 1 test. you can get them for cheaper. Like lets say you want to teach a class for DAT and you want every one of your student to have a test. Then you order more than 1 copy. Hope it helps ;)

is this different than the pdf one available on the ada website? i found one that has a copyright from 2000 and reprinted for distribution for 2007.

is this different than the pdf one available on the ada website? i found one that has a copyright from 2000 and reprinted for distribution for 2007.
its diff.
I would also like more information about this. Where do you purchase it at?
go to ada website... where you find sample test you will find instructions how to purchase the other test.

I mailed out my money order and followed instructions to the point and sent it Friday and got it on Wednesday. And this was like 5 months ago.

& its not the same express mail is faster and it said express mail on mine. other wise it takes about a 1-12 days max.

does that mean no personal checks?