ADA Test

cavsfan168

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the ADA test today and my OAT is coming up in 4 days. What should I do improve myself in the next few days as much as possible? I took my two kaplan tests few weeks ago and got 270AA and 290AA felt horrible until I took this ADA test

BIO: 320
GEN CHEM: 330
OCHEM: 330
RC: 360
QR: 370
Physics: 320

AA:340
TS: 330

Members don't see this ad.

I just took the ADA test today and my OAT is coming up in 4 days. What should I do improve myself in the next few days as much as possible? I took my two kaplan tests few weeks ago and got 270AA and 290AA felt horrible until I took this ADA test

BIO: 320
GEN CHEM: 330
OCHEM: 330
RC: 360
QR: 370
Physics: 320

AA:340
I have the same problem. My Kaplan scores are so low , but the ADA test seems easier. Haven’t taken it yet.

I just took the OAT today I ended up scoring:
BIO: 310
GEN CHEM: 380
ORGO: 320
Reading: 290 :(
Physics: 310
OR: 320
AA: 320

I would say the ADA test is most similar but the Reading and QR were much harder than ADA. The second passage of reading was really difficult. I was really pissed off that I needed to go to the bathroom during the reading test ended up wasting 5 minutes of my time taking an unscheduled break but otherwise I literally would've pissed in my pants. I went to bathroom before the test too but I guess nervousness got to me. ADA is similar with Biology, organic, gchem, and physics. Overall all I used to study were cliffnotes for Biology, Chads videos for gen chem, ochem, and physics. I used the OAT destroyer. I did all the OR and physics problems and most of the bio, chem, and ochem problems. The kaplan test physics is just insane. Kaplan just scores low because they advertise "Guaranteed Higher Scores". Overall I'm happy with my score and to be done!