ADA test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deeentist79

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i will take the ADA sample online test tmrw...
For those who have taken the DAT and took the smaple test, how close is it to the actual test?
were your scores comparable to the real DAT?

Members don't see this ad.

My scores on the real DAT were slightly higher than the ADA sample test. The ADA test was very similar to the actual test and it is great practice.

My scores on reading and QR were significantly higher on the real DAT (like 7 points higher). PAT was the same and so was the sciences. Good Luck. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I have taken the DAT 3 times (19, 19, & 21). Each time I scored higher on the actual exam than I did on the ADA practice exam. Top Score Pro was by far the best set of practice exams I used though.

Took sample ADA about 2 weeks bf my real exam. You can see on my breakdown my numbers were really close to the real thing. I spent a lot of time with road maps and took 3 topscores after the ADA practice exam.

i just took it and got a 19...:( I cant seem to improve from a 19...i have scored higher in kaplan tests, but top score n ADA...19...Any suggestions?