ADAT knockout

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smileysue

Reaction score
So I plan to take the ADAT in a few weeks. My only resource was ADAT knockout. For anyone who has taken the test and received their score, did you feel like the scores you got on ADAT knockout practice exams reflected how well you did on the actual test?

Members don't see this ad.

Now that you've received your scores are you able to answer your own question? I'm in the same boat that you were.

would love a response too! about to take it in a couple of days!

Members don't see this ad :)
I took the test....it’s not that reflective. The question bank changes and will continue to change with more administrations of the test especially with newer versions and as the test keeps getting updated with more and more experimental questions they are trying out. Therefore the longer you wait to take the test, the more different it will be compared to ADAT knockout and the administrations in the beginning when the test first came out.
I have not gotten back my score yet so I can’t say yet. The exam is a cumulative experience of your four years in dental school.

I think knockout is designed to be more difficult than the real thing. At least that's how it was for me. I was scoring close to 70-80% on adat knockout and wound up getting 92nd percentile on the exam so the scores you get on adat knockout are not that reflective. The resource itself is great though, couldn’t have possibly done that well without it. I’d use it more for review than to quantify yourself.