ADAT Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hk64

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently took ADAT.
I am aware of that the official score will be available within 3-4 weeks, but when I read the previous posts by other who took the exam, I got the impression that they get to the unofficial exam score right after the exam. But at the testing center, I didn't see any on the screen, nor the test examiner knew about it. So, can someone clarify this please?

Many Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I recently took ADAT.
I am aware of that the official score will be available within 3-4 weeks, but when I read the previous posts by other who took the exam, I got the impression that they get to the unofficial exam score right after the exam. But at the testing center, I didn't see any on the screen, nor the test examiner knew about it. So, can someone clarify this please?

Many Thanks.
I got a print out of my unofficial scored that had to be officially stamped by the testing center.

I got a print out of my unofficial scored that had to be officially stamped by the testing center.
ADAT =/= American DAT (stands for Advanced Dental Admission Test) :) It's a different test for those already in dental school/just graduated who want to specialize.

Reactions: 1 user
ADAT =/= American DAT (stands for Advanced Dental Admission Test) :) It's a different test for those already in dental school/just graduated who want to specialize.
Oh woops my bad