ADAT Scores for ADEA PASS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Strag

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know who took the ADAT this year know how long ADAT scores take from time your scores are available for viewing on ADA hub to time ADEA PASS receives it? Mine was posted yesterday.

I'm aware of what is in the ADAT manual guide and how if you designate one program, it will be automatically sent to ADEA PASS; however, I've had two separate ADEA PASS people tell me that I needed to place a request in from ADA to have it sent directly to ADEA PASS which contraindicates what the manual says.

---

Update (since I didn't want to post on my own thread but for anyone looking at this thread)
Just want to pass along information to anyone that may come across this. ADEA PASS processed my ADAT score (a day after it was posted on my ADA hub account) and is posted on my PASS application. Actually surprised by this since they said it would take 7-10 business days to process. I've been told by an ADA rep that as long as you designate at least one program that participates in ADEA PASS, it would be posted on your PASS application automatically. They sent it to ADEA electronically.

---

tldr (from my experience)
From time you take test to time it posts on ADA account (a little under three weeks)
From time ADA posts your scores on their website to time ADEA PASS receives and posts (anywhere from one day to 10 days, for me, one day)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
It was good! I had a relaxing experience at my center. They actually placed me in an isolated room so that was pretty nice. I'm a few years out so it was harder to study for because I had to refresh myself on quite a bit of material I learned as a D1 hah. Glad it's over though!

Anyone looking to study via zoom for ADAT? Let me know if you would like to attend. What works best for you and please add me to your contact on zoom. [email protected]. My phone is 702 209 9950. Nam